What is the EMMETT Technique?
- A safe and simple muscle release therapy developed by Remedial Therapist Ross Emmett
- Useful to address pain and discomfort and improve movement restrictions
- A method that uses light finger pressure at specific locations to initiate the gentle release of tension in many problem areas such as neck, shoulder and back
- A technique where results are usually immediate
- Non-invasive and involves no drugs, massage oils, manipulations or high velocity thrusts
How can the EMMETT Technique help?
To see more videos, please click here